The Drake House provides educational, empowerment, and mentoring programs. We welcome questions about our programs and about ways to volunteer, donate, and engage.
Get in touch to find out how you can join the effort to support the needs of single mothers and their children in North Metro Atlanta.
The Drake House
10500 Clara Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
Visit our Get Involved page for more information on volunteering.
The Drake House provides social work services. We accept clients through second party verification. If you need our services, please contact a social worker at your child’s school or one of our partner agencies listed below.
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Community Assitance Center
- Fulton County School Social Workers
- Family Promise
- Family Haven
For immediate and after-hours assistance, call:
United Way: Dial 211
Domestic Violence Hotlines:
- North Fulton Domestic Violence Hotline: 770- 887-1121
- Metro Atlanta: 404-688-9436 or your local police